TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is owned by DΟCSUΡΡΟRΤ S.M.Ρ.C., a private company located in the EU and specializes in assisting, consulting and helping travelers from all over the world who want to visit the United States of America. It provides different types of services to its clients and does not affiliate in any way with the US Government.
Every time you either visit or make a purchase from this website, you are using our “Service”, therefore agreeing to our terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). The terms and conditions automatically apply to anyone that enters the website. This includes customers, buyers, browsers, content creators and anyone that is making use of the website. The use of terms “you” and “your” are directly representing the individuals that are filling out an application on the website that are either doing it for themselves or for another individual - who is represented as the “applicant”. The use of the terms “we”, “us”, "the company" and “our” are solely referring to the website itself.
It is highly recommended that you read our Terms and Conditions before using this website’s services. Once you have entered our website, you have automatically agreed to the Terms and Conditions. If for a certain reason, you do not agree to our terms and conditions, you will not be granted permission to this website or to any of its services. If these Terms and Conditions are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms and Conditions.
“We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Administrator”, “Service Provider” and “the Company” refer to DΟCSUΡΡΟRΤ S.M.Ρ.C.
By visiting this website and clicking on "NEW APPLICATION " or "APPLY", the user is invited to use the assistance service called "ESΤΑ Authorization" ("Service").
- Our main function is to provide assistance throughout the Travel Authorization process in order to allow Non-Resident-Aliens get a temporary entry into the United Statesfor business or holiday purposes. DΟCSUΡΡΟRΤ S.M.Ρ.C. will facilitate the Travel Authorization application process by conducting application submission on your behalf as well as advising you of the end outcome. The user is informed that the company automatically cancels an existing authorization valid for 90 days or more of the date of the submission, if one exists, in order to proceed with a new application. The company is not liable by any means and under no circumstances for the result of the new application. In rare occasions and in order to avoid confusions, the company may keep the existing authorization untouched and take no further action. This means that the company has already prepared and initiated the application, and the potential refund amount will be determined by the company.
Those admitted under the Visa Waiver program agree to waive any right of action or appeal, as stated in the section "Rights of Appeal Renounce" of the computer screen relating to the application process.
- The assistance service provided includes the following activities: 1) assist the applicant through the support offered by professionals during the application for obtaining an ESΤΑ authorization issued by the US Department of Homeland Security ("Application"). 2) Forward the Application on behalf of the applicant verifying that the data entered are coherent, consistent and accurate. 3) Make payment of the Government Border Protection Fee ($ 21.00) in the name and on behalf of the applicant. 4) Verify on behalf of the applicant whether the authorization is approved, not authorized or pending. 5) Update the applicant on the status of his application until the approval of the same. 6) In case of approval of the Application, send within 3 hours of receipt in .pdf at at the e-mail address indicated by the applicant during the purchase of the service. 7) Assistance service available via e-mail through the address indicated during the purchase of the service. 8) Possibility to retrieve your Application within 2 years from the request, by an email at the address indicated during the purchase of the service, provided that the user has not requested a new ESΤΑ authorization because, in this case, the application submitted subsequently cancels and replaces the previously issued authorization. 9) Full refund of the cost of the application fee ($10) in case of refusal by the US government that in any case will communicate the refusal within 72 hours.
- Your authorization will be valid for two years, but in the case of your passport expiring before the expiration date, you will have to apply for a new one. You have free access to the United States of America for multiple visits as long as your authorization and passport are still valid.
All the information available on this website is taken from credible sources and up to date public information provided by the U.S. government.
PROCEDURE FOR CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
By clicking on the "NEW APPLICATION" or "APPLY" button, the user can enter his/her personal information (personal data, passport data, nationality, emergency contact information inside or outside the United States, travel information, information about the workplace, traveler information), review these Terms and Conditions and accept them, enter payment details. The compilation of all fields is mandatory and if the Terms and Conditions are not accepted, it is not possible to complete the order.
Once the completion of the application and the payment are completed, the user receives a confirmation e-mail. We inform you that if the application has been submitted to the US authorities, no refunds can be achieved and you will need to re-apply.
STATUS of APPLICATION
- Authorization approved: This notification indicates that the travel authorization has been approved and the applicant has been granted permission to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program. In this case, the electronic system will show the confirmation of the approval and the payment request by credit card of the required fee. It should be remembered that the travel authorization does not constitute a guarantee of entry into the United States, as this decision is due to an agent of the United States Customs and Border Protection upon arrival.
- Travel not authorized: This notification indicates that the applicant has been found unfit to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program. In this case, it may be possible to obtain a visa from the US State Department. Please visit the US State Department website at www.travel.state.gov for more information on how to apply for a visa. The refusal of authorization does not imply that the applicant cannot enter the United States, but only that it is not allowed to go to the country under the Visa Waiver Program. In case of denied authorization, the system will show a computer screen on which the credit card charge notification will appear only for the fee required for processing the application.
- Authorization pending: This notification indicates that the application for authorization to travel is temporarily under examination because it was not possible to carry out an immediate verification of suitability. A notification in this sense has no negative implications, as a decision is generally taken within 72 hours. Applicants who receive this notification are invited to visit the site and click on "Check ESΤΑ Status". The protocol number of the application, the passport number and the date of birth are necessary to monitor any changes to the status of the request.
Once approved, the travel authorization establishes the suitability of the traveler to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program, but does not guarantee its admissibility in the country. Upon arrival in the United States, an agent of Customs and Border Protection will determine the suitability or not of the traveler to enter under the Visa Waiver Program or for any other reason as required by US law. Without prejudice to the right of withdrawal, the authorizations are valid for a period of two years from the date of the authorization, or until the expiration of the validity of the passport, if this last hypothesis is carried out before. The expiry date of the authorization will appear on the computer screen related to the issued authorization. The authorization can generally be used for a multiple number of trips during the validity period (starting from the date of issue), or until the expiry of the validity of the passport, if this last hypothesis is realized before. This means that it will not be necessary to submit further authorization requests during the period of validity of the authorization received. Any expiry of the authorization during the stay in the United States will not present difficulties upon departure from the country.You must PRINT and keep a copy of the authorization and other related documentation.It is not necessary to have copies of these documents with you as you travel because customs agents have access to electronic versions. The issuance of ESΤΑ authorization is not to be interpreted as a permit to reside in the United States for a period of two years. It will only allow you to enter the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP), which, however, allows a stay in the country for up to 90 days. If you obtain a new passport, or if you make changes to your name, gender and country of citizenship, you will need to request a new travel authorization.
COST OF THE SERVICE
The cost is USD79.00 per application. It includes service fees, taxes as well as administrative fees of $21.00 due for Government. All charges incurred within our service are charged in USD. The Government application fee and our service charge are also charged in USD.
All payments for electronic travel authorization applications must be made by credit / debit card or Paypal. At the moment, the ESΤΑ system only accepts the following credit / debit cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover (JCB, Diners Club). Authorization requests will be considered only after payment has been made.
Before submitting an application for electronic authorization to travel with related payment, it is possible to update information in many fields, except for those relating to the passport number and to the country where the passport is issued. Once approved, the information can be modified only in relation to the following fields:
- Email address
- Address in the United States
The user can't request or obtain reimbursement for ESΤΑ authorizations sent in the contractual terms or, in any case, for those ones for which, in the meantime, the confirmation e-mail has been sent to the applicant.
Application fees ($10) paid by client will be refunded in case of refusal by the US government that in any case will communicate the refusal within 72 hours.
In any other case, no refund can be requested after the user completing the payment at the current website.
The user receives the ESΤΑ authorization within 4-72 hours from the request and more clearly from the receipt of the "Confirmation of application" e-mail. In any case, the maximum response time for receiving the ESΤΑ authorization is 72 hours, the maximum response time for verification by the American Authorities of the documents and information of the applicant.
THIRD PARTY MATERIAL
Third Party Material: Under no circumstances will the company be liable in any way for any content or materials of any third parties (including users), including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any such content. You acknowledge that the company does not pre-screen content, but that us and its designees will have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, the company will have the right to remove any content that violates these Terms of Service or is deemed by the company, in its sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. You also agree that under no circumstances, the company is responsible for mistaken, fake or untruth information provided by the user intentionally or not.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide other access to other sites and resources on the Internet. The company has no control over such sites and resources and we are not responsible for and does not endorse such sites and resources. You further acknowledge and agree that the company will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, events, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. Any dealings you have with third parties found while using the Service are between you and the third party, and you agree that we are not liable for any loss or claim that you may have against any such third party.
Limitation of liability
You expressly understand and agree that the company will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary damages, or damages for loss of profits including but not limited to, damages for loss of goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service. In no event will the company be liable to you for all damages, losses or causes of action exceed the cost of service. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations set forth above may not apply to you. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the service or with these terms of service, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue use of the service.
Indemnity and release
You agree to release, indemnify and hold the company and its affiliates and their officers, employees, directors and agent harmless from any from any and all losses, damages, expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, rights, claims, actions of any kind and injury (including death) arising out of or relating to your use of the Service, any User Content, your connection to the Service, your violation of these Terms of Service or your violation of any rights of another.
The user is informed that he/she can obtain the Εsta Authorization on his/her own by accessing the official page of the American Government at a cost of $21.00. Upon acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions, the customer declares to accept accordingly the conditions indicated on the https://Εsta.cbp.dhs.gov/Εsta website which are an integral part of these Terms and Conditions.
LEGAL NOTICE and DISCLAIMER
This website is not in any way connected to the U.S. Government. This is a privately owned business and user can contact directly at the contact us section. The company and this website reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. If this decision is made by our company after a payment has been realized, a full refund will be issued to the client.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and the company and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the company with respect to the Service. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate or third party services, third party content or third party software. With respect to any disputes or claims not subject to arbitration, you and the company agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located within the company's offices country. The failure of the company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms of Service remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or these Terms of Service must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic will be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed. You may not assign this Terms of Service without the prior written consent of the company, but the company may assign or transfer this Terms of Service, in whole or in part, without restriction. The section s in these Terms of Service are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. The Service may also provide notices to you of changes to these Terms of Service or other matters by displaying notices generally on the Service